- What is Red Road Co?
- All products
- Shop By Category
Shop by Member
- Scattered Four Winds | Handmade Clutches
- Seed & Blossom Designs | Stationery
- Red Road Soaps | Body Care
- Derry Downs Handmade | Baby Gifts
- Dotty 4 Polly | Polymer Clay Earrings
- Shades by Sarah | Bespoke Lampshades
- Baked By Danelle | Cookies
- Charlotte's Lab | Skincare
- Mac Mosaics | Handcrafted Mosaic
- Mary & Louise | Ankle Biters
- Moble Liberty | Neck Scarves
- Scrunch it By G | Hair Scrunchies
- Silken Twine | Australiana Scarves
- Shop The Original Rescue Swag First Aid Kit
- About Us
In the quiet rolling hills of Sarina QLD, is where Kat lives with her Beau and
the usual plethora of four-legged animals.
Our history goes back to Emerald QLD 2016, and a misunderstanding on a 45 degree day with an old swampy air conditioner in a motel room and why it was blowing hot air.
Kat's talents may not be in operating a vintage air conditioning unit, but they are in helping our team come together with graphics and design help and providing another person to bounce ideas off.
Kat is also a master of interpreting hand flapping actions over the phone and gibberish, creating it into exactly what we were thinking! Kat's passion for life on the land, has made her a perfect addition to the RRC team. How lucky are we?