Shop by Member
- Shop All
- Scattered Four Winds
- Red Road Soaps | Body Care
- Derry Downs Handmade | Baby Gifts
- Ochre & Blue Living | Linen Living
- Made By Ky | Wheat Bags
- Dotty 4 Polly | Polymer Clay Earrings
- Shades by Sarah | Bespoke Lampshades
- Resin Art by Kate | Homewares
- Mary & Louise | Ankle Biters
- Moomoo Cockatoo | Earrings & Accessories
- OH Creative | Kids & Baby
- Rosehaven Farms | Honey & Beeswax products
- Charlotte's Lab | Skincare
- Moble Liberty | Neck Scarves
- Silken Twine | Australiana Scarves
- Baked By Danelle | Cookies
- Shop By Category
- Sell With Us
- Pinterest Management & Strategy
In the quiet rolling hills of Sarina QLD, is where Kat lives with her Beau and
the usual plethora of four-legged animals.
Our history goes back to Emerald QLD 2016, and a misunderstanding on a 45 degree day with an old swampy air conditioner in a motel room and why it was blowing hot air.
Kat's talents may not be in operating a vintage air conditioning unit, but they are in helping our team come together with graphics and design help and providing another person to bounce ideas off.
Kat is also a master of interpreting hand flapping actions over the phone and gibberish, creating it into exactly what we were thinking! Kat's passion for life on the land, has made her a perfect addition to the RRC team. How lucky are we?