SERVES: 12 TRIANGLES
PREP TIME: 15 MINS
COOKING TIME: 25 MINS
- 250g Ricotta
- 100g Feta
- 50g Parmesan grated
- 80g Spinach leaves
- 1 egg
- 3 sheets puff pastry
- 1 tsp nutmug
- 1 tsp onion flakes
- salt & pepper
- egg (to brush)
- poppy seeds/ sesame seeds
- Pre-heat your oven to 210 degrees celcius and prepare baking trays
- Stir together in a large bowl the ricotta, feta, grated parmesan, baby spinach, 1 egg, nutmeg, onion flakes, salt & pepper.
- Cut your pastry into 4 triangles
- Lightly whisk egg in a small bowl
- Brush each edge of the pastry with egg
- Add approx 2 spoonfuls of mixture and fold in half to enclose the filling
- Use the edge of a fork to press the sides of the pastry together
- Brush with a little egg & sprinkle with poppy/sesame seeds
- Repeat the process until all the cheese mixture has been used.
- Place triangles onto the oven tray and cook for 25 minutes or until crispy & pastry is golden
- Serve immediately
Tip: Triangles can be pre-made & frozen.
Store them uncooked between baking paper
in an airtight container.
Thaw, brush with egg, top with seeds & bake!