Just when you thought smoko couldn't get any easier...
Tess from Mary & Louise whips out the cream cupcakes recipe...
Super easy, super yummy and really quick to whack in and take out of the oven.
The cream in this recipe creates a perfect "melt in your mouth" feeling and...oh my gosh....THE CREAM!!! Just try it..
Makes approx 18
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15-45min
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cream (coconut cream works just as well)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 large cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- Break 2 eggs into large breakfast cup and fill with cream
- Put in bowl with ¾ cup of sugar and beat for 3 minutes
- Sift in 1 large cup of SR Flour, ½ tsp of vanilla, pinch of salt and mix in
- Spoon into cupcake papers/tray or round cake tin and bake in a moderate oven approximately 15 minutes for cupcakes and if you would like to make it a cake put it in the oven for 40-45 minutes.