- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of cream (coconut cream works just as well)
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 large cup self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- What is Red Road Co?
- All products
- Shop By Category
Shop by Member
- Scattered Four Winds | Handmade Clutches
- Seed & Blossom Designs | Stationery
- Red Road Soaps | Body Care
- Derry Downs Handmade | Baby Gifts
- Dotty 4 Polly | Polymer Clay Earrings
- Shades by Sarah | Bespoke Lampshades
- Baked By Danelle | Cookies
- Charlotte's Lab | Skincare
- Mac Mosaics | Handcrafted Mosaic
- Mary & Louise | Ankle Biters
- Moble Liberty | Neck Scarves
- Scrunch it By G | Hair Scrunchies
- Silken Twine | Australiana Scarves
- Shop The Original Rescue Swag First Aid Kit
- About Us
Break 2 eggs into large breakfast cup and fill with cream.
Put in bowl with ¾ cup of sugar and beat for 3 minutes.
Sift in 1 large cup of SR Flour, ½ tsp of
vanilla, pinch of salt and mix in.
Spoon into cupcake papers/tray or round cake tin
Bake in a moderate oven approx. 15 minutes for
cupcakes and 40-45 minutes for cake